Handmade smiles for you!

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Cable vest for Little M


I haven`t been updating my blog for a while. I am busy with knitting, sewing for my shop and expecting a new baby :) 
I wanted to share one my latest knitting project for Little M.  


The vest is knitted from bottom to up in double seed stitch. Then it is divided into 3 parts, one for back and two for fronts.

The cable on body part gives the vest pleat effect, I love it.


After knitting front parts and back, the collar is knitted. And finally, the bow on the back. :)

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this vest! Is there a pattern available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful wish you would write up the pattern for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gulay.genel@hotmail.com18 December 2015 at 02:44

    Hello, I am writing from the turkey. how many granddaughter to knit stitch sorry for the very nice 5 years old, I'd appreciate it more if you cover up the scheme becomes easy with few numbers swell to give thanks to the good times

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is lovely. Wish you could provide us with some details as to yarn weight. Number of stitches. Any notes would be helpful. This piece is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used worsted weight yarn adn 5.5mm knitting needles but it has been two year that I made this vest. I dont remember the numbers, I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. could u please provide a bit of the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will make another one to write the pattern. I might make a KAL for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. A pattern would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am excited for this pattern, it is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will do my best for the time, as early as I can.. But pls forgive me if it is a bit late as I am expecting a new baby in 2-3 weeks time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Woolly Smile, AllRightsReserved.